Saturday 7 July 2012

Eyhooo my little mutant ninja pigg~ayysss xD yes i just called u a little pig -.- deal with it! =P joking!  ANYWAYY! ^^ blog banner for Jodz! check out her bloggy pweash? :'3 thanks so much if ya doooo ;D So yeah....@Jodz ~ im sorry, yesh i know its terrible its the best i could do :L BUT if any1 else would like a blog banner done just mail me on msp sayin wat sort of thing u want. Ohh anddd im REEAALLYY close 2 lvl. 7!!! AARRGGHHH! >.< 7.000 fame away O: I have shorties (19 in total but will make more wen i get more views ;D) and plz could u possibly love my artbooks/ share them, love my looks/ share them and give me autos? AGAIN! the person or people who help the most win a wishy ;D or 2.....depends xP
Thts all for now folks xD

 ~ Sweetie x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment