Tuesday 10 July 2012


A Big Hello To All Those FOXY gurrlies and Fittays of boiis xD who stalk my bloggeh ;D so this hat is not any hat.....ITS MA FUTURE WIFE Y'ALL xD me want it shoo shoo bad >.<" im gonna try and persuade me motha to buyin it for me B'Day....WHICH IS IN 12 DAYSS O: >.<" can't wait! BUT! I would reeaallyy appreciate it if you could possibly watch my new series or "Herp And Derp"? Thx soo much if ya doo ^-^ Ohh yeah 1 more thing....IM FINALLY LEVEL 7! xD thx to all the ppl who gave me autos in which i begged for them (i) yh thts rite....i was THT desperate..¬.¬ don't judge me....i only beg wen i want..its a VERY rare thing tht takes over my whole body. *LightBulb* Imma beg for the hat (d) YES THAT IS HOW MUCH I BLUDDY WNT IT AND LOVE IT!! >.<"

 ~ Sweetie x x x
P.S. what do y'all think bout the thing on msp, even if u type "xxx" it comes up in stars like so: *** PLUS i got "Shh-ed" -.- just for saying "balls" AND "kill" -.- msp is turning lame...u can't even say "facebook" without it turning into stars....i got "Shh-ed" twice -.- Comment or mail me on msp of wat you think of this retarded "Shh" shit is like for you -.-

P.P.S sorry for my bad use of french xD
xxx

1 comment: