Saturday 9 June 2012


Hey again! I was just trolling the forums like i do everyday ;D U know...its my daily routine ;D & i came across something thts VERY unusual and strange & something tht i would NEVA thought tht sum1 would be soo idiotic to ask such a dumb question -.- Tht dude up there ^^ asked tht ^^ Are u bloody serious -.- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! this is the answer for your question: Yes they are real, When its the blue moon they come and sleep over at my house, i can hear them upstairs in the attic! Ahem! Its called sarcasm! I know he may be like really young or sumthing but seriously -.- there's a thing tht we have ( well.....most of us anyway ;D) & tht thing is called COMMON SENSE! people these days! kids or not -.-

 ~ Shweetie x x x ♥ ♥ ♥

P.S. Even tho it did make me laugh - pmsl ;D x x x ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment