Tuesday 5 June 2012


Eyoo My Moviestarplanet Luverrsss xD ( I didn't know wat else to put ;b) So yeah! up there ^^ piccy of one fantabulous girlie ;D Katie LOL! plz help her lvl up! Plz watch her movies, give her autos & other stuff ;D Oh and also visit her blog : Katielolmsp.blogspot.co.uk
Its fairly new ( as she only made it yesterday ) But i found it quite amusing actually ^.^ U will see why (maybe) if u visit her blog! So do it now you silly sausages! or i will cook you for my dinner 2nite! Well my dad said that we r gonna have a roast.....he needs sum sausages.......& ur my victim (d) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! xD loooolageeee!

 ~ Shweetie xx ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. check out this name on MSP (movie star planet) ---> Elysii Mii Mii <--- that me on MSP (movie star planet) and guess what i types this message in under 20seconds CAN YOU BELIVE THAT !! Anyways... please check out my person and I LOVE UR BLOG you are awesome and your welcome ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'm kitty cat112501 friend me tomorrow because i will b a vip agin and ur osm and funny (i'm not a sauge i'ma chicken :p) i ate chicken last night :D bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add Me plz Im Call xxdashnixx In english msp (moviestarplanet)xD

    ReplyDelete