Thursday 11 April 2013

Hey Guise! I'm so so so so so so sorryyyy for not updating. You wouldn't believe the hassle I just went through trying to login. Blimey. I forgot my login details - not good. The reason that I haven't blogged for a while is because, well, my mum banned me from using msp...Ooops :P Why? Because of course you talk to your 'friends' on there but you obviously never know who you are talking to exactly. So because I was talking to strangers in other words....But I sneakily sometimes log in to msp hehehe don't tell now ;) But anyway...I would of blogged more, but because i'm in year 9 (im getting older guise pmsl) I had to revise for my first ever GCSE!! We had our results the other day and....I GOT A B! EVERYONE! CELEBRATE WITH ME!! lols...So yeah...It was an all science GCSE so um yea...

Ta ta for now me lovelys! <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment